Q:do you have any masterposts where one can watch musicals? or just links or anything really
yes i do omg hold on let me find it
- Legally Blonde the Musical
- Next to Normal (Also here, here, here, and here)
- Les Miserables
- Phantom of the Opera
- Pippin (Also here)
- Rent (Also here)
- Sweeney Todd: Demon Barber of Fleet Street (Also here)
- The Addams Family Musical (Also here)
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch
- Bonnie and Clyde
- Anything Goes
- Catch Me If You Can
- Spring Awakening
- Thoroughly Modern Millie
- 13 (Also here)
- The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
- Avenue Q
- Our House
- The Little Mermaid
- Little Women
- Jekyll and Hyde
- Love Never Dies
- Evil Dead
- Sunday in the Park with George
- First Date the Musical
I KNOW WHAT I’M DOING THIS WEEKEND
OHHHH MY GOD
My anaconda! DON’T!!!!
oh shit. today is one of those days.
The final installment in Austin’s journey. Austin is forced to confront not only Tony, but his true feelings.
GUYS! this is what i have been working so hard for so many months! I actually wrote, directed, and produced this episode, and its basically my baby. Im so proud of this episode and this series. It has been such a crazy experience but i am so happy you finally get to see the final episode and all our hard work!